Energizing Foam Roller<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 2287

Energizing Foam Roller
Rael Isacowitz
Class 2287

Watch this Class
Thank you Cindy I appreciate your kind words.
Loved this, just what my body needed today, thanks to both of you!
dopo una bella corsa al mare, perfetto!...grazie!
Wow, so good! I don't know what it is about Rael's teaching, but I felt like this was one of the strongest Pilates sessions I've ever had - feeling confident in my strength for the push-ups, finding a wonderful twist to my mermaid that I often don't find on the Reformer... Rael Isacowitz truly knows the body and soul of movement. Thank you so much
Julia R your words mean so much to me - thank you! To know not only the body of movement but the soul of movement is the greatest compliment you could give me.
I can only imagine how special it was for you two to be together. I am so grateful you shared this class with us. I consider it a privilege to spend this time with you. Thank you.
Annie, it was indeed wonderful to spend time together with Kristi, very special. I am glad you enjoyed the session.
Really enjoyed this wonderful full body stretch. Some new ideas for the roller for me. Thank you
Very nice, fabulous team work!
Thank you, was in a (s)low mood but it felt so good , working and stretching... my energy came back after 5’ 🙏
51-60 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin