Whole Body Foam Roller<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 399

Whole Body Foam Roller
Kristi Cooper
Class 399

Watch this Class
Notme
1 person likes this.
Great exercises and stretches at the end, but I found it a bit disorganized, almost as if it was being made up as we went along.
It was everything I needed and of course, more, Kristi. Great thoracic and challenging oblique work ... and I always love stretching w/ the ring. Takes me deep! Thank you for guiding and gifting us w/ your knowledge!
lovely! as Always ... thank you Kristi :)
video stopped after 4 minutes.....
Susan ~ I'm sorry this videos stopped while you were watching it. I recommend restarting your computer to clear away the processes that are running and then trying the video again. If you continue to have problems after trying this, you can email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com for more options.
I just love your teaching style, Kristi. Thank you for a great class. :)
Thank you Kristi! Karen... I probably was making it up as I go along... which is to say. I have a general idea or plan when I start, but along the way what I see in the room triggers other ideas. Unfortunately, sometimes those ideas don't flow out of me as well as I wish they would.
Beautiful class Kristi! Thank you for the workout, I can feel my lats so awake, and my neck longer! :)
Isn't that the best Markella?! Thank you for the feedback!
This is an amazing class; thank you Kristi
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin