Straight Up Mat<br>Diane Severino<br>Class 3441

Straight Up Mat
Diane Severino
Class 3441

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
A daily must!!
Trisha Donnelly
After listening to her interview on Pilates Unfiltered I had to do her class. The interview was inspiring as is her movement.
Wow :) exalent !
1 person likes this.
Yaz !!! To LA DIVA!!! Just a pleasure to practice along ! We need a full class on Diane transitions !!! ♥️♥️♥️
Diane, This is as right as it gets. Thank you so much!
You are my spirit animal, and I love your accent! :)

While my students find my humor entertaining, i think it’s the best way to relate with them and make them engage for a real workout, not just go through the motions. I’m always telling people that mat can be just as hard and rewarding (if not more so) than reformer. And all you need is *your* body! ...And consistency. Props to your point at the end!
Oh My Goodness! Diane, you are my hero!
Diane, this was an incredible mat class and you sound like home to me. Sending love and thanks from Rockaway Beach, Queens! Also, I would personally call this accelerated in pace, I am sweating bullets and found myself behind Diane in several spots... It was much quicker and more challenging than many of the mat classes marked as moderate. My .02 for the moderators. Again, loved this, hope to see more of Diane and this is going into favorites.
Diane You are amazing !
Ok I am floored! This class was phenomenal. I love Diane's sense of humor and of course her knowledge. I have never done this full sequence before and I am going to use this class more often so that I can have a better understanding of classical pilates. Thank you SO MUCH for this class it was really exceptional.
31-40 of 107

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin