Day 1: Active Flexibility<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 3590

Day 1: Active Flexibility
Tracey Mallett
Class 3590

Watch this Class
Christine M
This a great start and very motivating! Thank you Tracey for your enthusiasm, looking forward to the next sessions, greetings from Switzerland
Meli E
Hi! I am enjoying this! around 18:06 when the legs are extended you have your arms with your hands pointing back and I was trying to do this, it seemed impossible! My shoulders would crunch up, and my hands would end up really wide. I just couldn't get them to do that and was naturally putting them in a fingers pointing towards my body position. is that ok? Or is having them facing back better, even if they are really wide, like way off the mat? Thanks, can't wait for more!
My hips say thanks! :D
Heidi
1 person likes this.
Hi Tracey - so grateful to join us challenge during this crisis with the Coronavirus / your humor and amazing teaching style are so appreciated !!!!!!!!!!$$!
Danielle N
1 person likes this.
Thanks for your great classes, energy and smiles. We're on full lockdown here in Dubai and not allowed outside to exercise. Am enjoying looking out of your studio window!
Carla G
Great class! I am excited to participate in the 10-day challenge. I loved the fusion between barre and pilates. Great instructor; thank you, Tracey!
Soooo cool! I can't wait to see what's going on tomorrow! Thank you! 🤩
Rachel J
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tracey.  i needed something to get me out of this lockdown food mania íḿ in.  This is just the ticket.  Perfect blend of barre and Pilates.  Iḿ excited for the rest of the challenge x
Amanda M
Do you need a portable barre?
Eve
Eve
Mother's Day present to myself!  I can't straighten my legs but with time, I hope to!  Thanks, Tracey!
61-70 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin