Creative Mat Variations<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 3680

Creative Mat Variations
Brett Howard
Class 3680

Watch this Class
Maria P
Excellent engaging instructor- kick- b..t exercises- will wait for more when I feel challenged and bored. Thank you Brett!
Linda P
Great class, shows I have a lot of work to do.  One question, while doing the leg work on one side, the participants were instructed to rest their heads in their hands. I was always taught that was not good for the neck.  I always do these types of moves with my head lying down on the bottom arm.  Comments?
Katarina S
Thank you Brett for another great class. Those 'holding' positions were killing my clients, but they were leaving my studio with a big smile on their faces. 
Alexandra H
Omg I laughed out loud every time he said "and 10 more!" What a fun class and SUCH a juicy side series!
I had forgotten how much I enjoy your classes! This was a lucky find for me this morning. Just the right amount of challlenges!
Joanna T
Some parts too advanced for me and I had to modify, but great to have a challenge and I will revisit this class - thank you!
HI Brett, greetings from Germany! This class was awesome! Exactly what I needed on Monday morning! Have a great week ahead!
71-77 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin