The Cervical Powerhouse<br>Cara R. & Jeremy L.<br>Workshop 3660

The Cervical Powerhouse
Cara R. & Jeremy L.
Workshop 3660

Watch this Workshop
Sarah Callaham/The Body Method
Thanks so much Jeremy and Cara for this! I am so looking forward to implementing this in my own personal practice and in my teaching. :)
big hugs, 
Sarah Callaham
Thanks for watching, Sarah! I'm glad you found the workshop useful. Stay well!
This was an EXCELLENT workshop.  It helped me realize that I have overlooked the need to strengthen the cervical muscles.  Thank you for enlightening me.  
Hi Jeremy and Cara, thank you for a wonderful workshop. I watched all 13 chapters but when trying to take the quiz I'm prompted to watch all chapters?
Hi Carmel B! Thanks for watching the workshop. I'm sorry you're having trouble taking the quiz. I'm not sure what the issue is, but you should contact Pilates Anytime directly:  https://www.pilatesanytime.com/about/contact.cfm&nbsp
I would like to have the references related to the research you talked about. Please email me the references. Also, as a PT with 35 years of experience, I found this educational video EXCELLENT. Please keep teaching. 
Hi Patricia! Thank you for your kind words. We're so pleased you found the workshop worthwhile. I sent you a private message with a link to the references. Please let me know if you don't get it or if you have any questions.
Charlotte D
Very interesting workshop, thank you so much. I have a client who lost a few of her intervetebral disks. Can I only do isometrics or am I allowed to give her flexion? She has lots of pain and can't do biking, running,... Pilates and walking are the only things she can do. Thanks for your help.
Charlotte D I'm glad you found the workshop interesting! I can't make specific recommendations as to what might be appropriate for your client, since I've never met her. What movements and exercises she should or shouldn't do will depend on a variety of factors beyond the state of her discs. If there's any question as to what is safe and appropriate, she should consult her doctor or a physical therapist. If you'd like further help with trouble-shooting, feel free to message me here and we can set up an appointment for that.
Lynn Milyo
This workshop is EXCELLENT.  Well presented and IMPORTANT information that I feel would benefit every Pilates instructor!  Since we all work with forward necks and Kyphotic clients there are some really applicable  helpful (life changing) exercises we can incorporate into our work.   I myself have these postural issues and have found the exercises immediately helpful - and I just did them with a client, who is a PT, and she thought they were terrific too.  
I handout with notes and photos of the exercises would've been "icing on the cake"...but it was an terrific workshop even without handouts. (probably forced me to take better notes  anyway).    Thank you Cara and Jeremy.  
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin