One Spring Reformer<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3719

One Spring Reformer
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3719

Watch this Class
Inna, thank you for watching both classes and for your awesome feedback!
Michael Mary S
Really enjoyed the class. I appreciated your breakdown of the "row". It was really helpful. Can't wait to use this with my clients.
Excellent flow and creativity and balanced work
Outstanding sequencing and cueing. Thank you so much for creating a perfect 50 minute session (with 1 red spring) that both elegant and creative. I particularly appreciate the intelligent and insightful cues during the footwork, the hundred, and the standing work. Thank you, PA for bringing a new STOTT instructor on board!
Mary, thank you for taking the class and your thoughtful feedback. I love teaching the rowing that way so very happy you enjoyed it!
Leah, thank you so much!
Hi Amy! Thank you so much for your detailed comment on the class. I really appreciate it. I am very happy to represent STOTT Pilates on Pilates Anytime and glad you enjoyed it. :)
Lori
Really enjoyed this class! I love creative ways to use the reformer. I look forward to more classes from you.
Michele M
That was a lovely practice. I loved the use of one red spring and more focus on the stretching aspect of the practice! Thank you for sharing! Yes, I feel more energized!
Thank you! I love the progressions and layering. A perfect way to build into the full exercise.
41-50 of 139

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin