Class 3970

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved it...so clever!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Becca Awesome, Becca! Thanks for taking class with Nico and I. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
So fun. Thanks for sharing your creative reformer workout Erika.
Erika Quest
Gabrielle Thanks, Gabrielle! Really appreciate you taking class and for the comment. So great to meet you IRL at the PMA in 2019 and hope to see you again in 2020. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Love this! Love the energy and the creativity. Had my clients do the first part with the arm pushes! and that really brought their heart rates up, a lot of giggling and ready for the rest of the class. Hope to see you do a Tower Class Erika!
Erika Quest
Gem Thanks so much, Gem! I love your comment and appreciate that you and your clients are enjoying. Yes, the cardio piece is sneaky, but it gets in some intervals for sure. The all tower athletic class is coming up next when PA posts my 2020 sessions, so stay tuned. Much love, Erika
Teal L
1 person likes this.
Really nice class, awesome use of the box to work the whole body! Thanks for the movement and the new ideas!
Erika Quest
Teal Thanks, Teal! So glad you enjoyed and thanks for taking class with me. Much love, Erika
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Wow great class with so much attention to detail!  Loved the unique flow and the challenging balance leg lift.  Thank you Erika!!:) 
Erika Quest
Michele You are SO welcome and thank YOU for taking class with me. Much love, Erika
81-90 of 164

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin