Mat Mixer with (Thera) Band<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4269

Mat Mixer with (Thera) Band
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4269

Watch this Class
Fiona O
1 person likes this.
Once again a fantastic class. Thank you!!!

1 person likes this.
Great class!! I am recovering from a shoulder injury so of course I had to work within my own limited ROM and with less resistance. Or skip it😉 But feeling a bit more mobile and stronger bit by bit, day by day. Thx 🙏💛
Robin P
1 person likes this.
The theraband techniques you introduced opened up new channels in my body. Also, the forearm movements for weight bearing were helpful  because I have so much pain in my wrists now so avoid putting weight on them. This will be in my rotation  Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class, and the exploratory emphasis
Hi Julie M
Please forgive me for missing this message.  Thank you so much for taking the time to write.  And YAY!! I just love hearing that the class worked for you and that you were able to modify for you healing shoulder.  take care!!
Hi Robin P,  Sorry for the delayed response, I was a bit caught up with the holiday season.  Thank you for taking the time to write and I am so pleased to hear this class works for you.  I find forearm work so very valuable!  Enjoy exploring.  take care!!
Joanna M thank you! Keep exploring and having fun.  Take care. 
Sandra B
1 person likes this.
I love to work with the band, thanks for the great class.

1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this class thank you. As a teacher I feel super inspired thank you :) xx
Thank you Sandra B
21-30 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin