Day 5: Tone Arms<br>Laura Hanlon<br>Class 5094

Day 5: Tone Arms
Laura Hanlon
Class 5094

Watch this Class
Solana M
I love how you can make a class challenging by simply adding weights. I definitely felt this one and loved how you can really make the classical exercises so versatile. 
Coral S
I really enjoyed seeing all the creative variations/similarities to exercises on the reformer here on the mat with the weights. Especially the pulling on the straps and chest expansion felt so nice to do, and great when I don't have access to a reformer.
I agree, you are very efficient with your instructions. This was FANTASTIC ! I didn’t need to hold my legs today in teaser on the way up, but they were bent and I used moderated momentum. This is an improvement for me.
Catherine J
the class cut off at 32 min
Moorea P
The class broke me out into a sweat! Arms will definitely be sore tomorrow! Cant wait to try this class again and hopefully be stronger the second time around!
Anna H
1 person likes this.
Did this class without the weights and still feel it so much!! I loved the beginning and end of class. I can feel myself getting stronger. By the last exercise, I felt how much longer and stronger I felt :)
Arms on 🔥! Thank you! 
Katie W
I loved this class and really felt how big of a difference the extra weight makes! I loved that this class had both standing arm work as well as arm work on the mat since it challenged me to keep my posture and alignment in different ways while working my upper body throughout class!
Ashley O
I absolutely loved the addition of weights to this class. I actually used two cans of beans because I left my weights at home and it was still so challenging! I can’t wait to continue doing this class and see if I can increase my weight a little bit !
Maria P
Great sequence with emphasis on arms but full body workout. The whole series so far is excellent. The best instruction I have seen on PA on teaser prep and exercise. Great job!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin