Day 4: Feel the Length<br>Laura Hanlon<br>Class 5090

Day 4: Feel the Length
Laura Hanlon
Class 5090

Watch this Class
Anna H
Loved this class! A great combination of stretching and strength. I also really enjoyed the incorporation of the theraband. Helped remind me of the areas I need to focus on during exercises like leg circles!
Anna H
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! A great combination of stretching and strength. I also really enjoyed the incorporation of the theraband. Helped remind me of the areas I need to focus on during exercises like leg circles!
Emma M
1 person likes this.
Lovely class! I really enjoyed all the different uses of the theraband. This class really allowed me to focus on all the areas of alignment. I felt equally strong and lengthened afterwards. 
1 person likes this.
Feeling little vibrations throughout my whole body after this class. Great stretching with upper body work. Left strong and long. Thank you! 
Moorea P
1 person likes this.
This class was such a good feel good class for my tight hips! Will definitely be doing this one again when I’m feeling tight
Moorea P
This class was such a good feel good class for my tight hips! Will definitely be doing this one again when I’m feeling tight
Moorea P
Moorea P
Sarah
Felt like a chair work out for elders, sooooo slow and boring
Lauren S
I really liked using the theraband for single leg circles- I felt that it really helped deepen the stretch there
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin