Fluid and Strong<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 5111

Fluid and Strong
Tom McCook
Class 5111

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Absolutely beautiful flow! You are an amazing teacher. This class is my new favorite! I love the cueing also- “let your feet grow roots as trees”, “tail following feet” Thank you SO much!!!
Tammy W,  Thank you for your kind words and it's great to hear this made your favorites list!! Enjoy and all the best to you! 
1 person likes this.
Tom, loved this so much. We worked hard, but there was never any urgency in your voice or the movements. Simply lovely. Thank you so much for returning to PA. 
1 person likes this.
Lori M, Thank you so much! Great to hear you enjoyed another class and I'm sending you my best!!
2 people like this.
Fantastic class.  I was just wondering if I could borrow your voice and your lovely calm demeanor for a little while.  I could really use it!
Devra S, you’re very welcome! They say modeling what you find useful is a great strategy! Give it a try for the voice and demeanor!😉 Meditation also really helps 🙏
2 people like this.
Great class, Tom you continue to bless our lives! 
Denee D, Thank you!!  Sending you my best!
Love, love this class.  So happy you are back on PA. Your cues are fantastic, loved the flow and pace of the class. Thank you
Wendy M, thanks you so much! It’s great to hear the cues, flow and pacing was satisfying!🙏
21-30 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin