Functional Strength<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 5247

Functional Strength
Erin Wilson
Class 5247

Watch this Class
Anna
Very much for a beginner too slow of a pace for me
Anna thank you so much for trying out the class 😊 Yes, this video is part of a series called “Begin Pilates,” where movements are more focused on the beginner and intentionally performed at a slower pace to help fine tune body positioning so that when the individual feels ready to move at a quicker pace with more advanced exercises, the likelihood of injury is much lower. The greatest thing about Pilates Anytime is that they offer such a wide variety of classes. Thanks again for trying it out!
I very much enjoyed this class! I did it yesterday and during the class, you said that you’d feel it tomorrow. Well I am here to say that I certainly did feel it the next day! During Pilates and on my walk today , I could feel how much I worked my legs yesterday . Thank you! It may be a beginner class but I got a great work out and far from a beginner. Thank you for your instruction 
1 person likes this.
Lavina M right?! I am always surprised by how much of an impact larger leg movements can make! I’m so happy you felt the work and it was a good class for you 😊 Thank you for taking time to comment!
AMAZING class!!!
1 person likes this.
Vivian B oh, wonderful! I am so happy you enjoyed it! Thank you so much!
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin