Push Through Mat<br>Ilaria Cavagna<br>Class 5260

Push Through Mat
Ilaria Cavagna
Class 5260

Watch this Class
amazing!
Michelle Travick 🙏🏼 Thank you Michelle!
What a wonderful workout, thank you for sharing it with us 
Sam Greenacre Thank YOU for taking the class! These is one of my personal favorite workouts when I'm in the studio 😉
I am going to do this class soon when I can get into the studio by myself to work out. I was wondering what spring you attached to your push through bar - yellow, blue or red?
I am going to do this class soon when I can get into the studio by myself to work out. I was wondering what spring you attached to your push through bar - yellow, blue or red?
1 person likes this.
1 person likes this.
Loved all of the variations with just the push thru bar and this was the first class of yours I have done but it definitely won’t be the last!
Christine H Hi Christine, apologies for getting back only now. I'm pretty sure it was a red spring. Having said that you can also change the spring according to the exercise and the focus you want to give it! Please let me know how it goes when you end up doing the class! 
Rebecca T Thank you Rebecca! I'm very happy you enjoy this class. You can find lots of mat classes, a couple of reformers, wunda chairs and also an ELDOA class! Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

31-40 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin