The Virtue of Humility<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Special 1364

The Virtue of Humility
Rael Isacowitz
Special 1364

Watch this Special Feature
Amen.
I started teaching Pilates in 2000 and have learnt the art of humility through my clients my colleagues & a life changing windsurfing accident August 24 2012 Your words touched me to my core I feel we know each other well I would love to do pilates with you.
Dear Marion, it would be a pleasure to meet you. You should write an article about your windsurfing accident and recovery, I would love to publish it in our BASI newsletter.
1 person likes this.
Rael, Paul and I just watched this. So wonderful to see you here and here your beautiful insights. Thinking of you and Adelle with love. Jenni and Paul.
Much, much love to you, Jenni, and Paul. I hope our paths cross at some point soon.
Elena I
1 person likes this.
Rael, thank you so much for sharing this! These words were just what I needed today! I am a beginner pilates teacher and yesterday I had one of the worst experiences in my life as a coach. Today I woke up and realised I still feel really bad, so I came to Pilates Anytime for motivation. And I found it in your words:). I am so grateful for my ability to understand English and learn from people like you:).
Dear Elena, I ma so happy my words have helped you overcome an obstacle. As teachers, we encounter obstacles and challenges all the time, yet these are opportunities for growth and development. It seems as if you have grown from this experience already. All the best and keep up the great work.
Elena I
1 person likes this.
Rael, thank you! It means a lot to me to get a reply like this from you - I can imagine how busy you are! I am saving your reply to my "inspiration box" as well:).
Thank you Rael and Elena.
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin