First Time Session<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 2526

First Time Session
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2526

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wonderful workout, specific to Daniella's needs. Again, you inspired me to incorporate some of those moves for my 90-year old client. Thanks, Niedra!
This is amazing ! I hope you will continue to show Danielle's progression Niedra :))
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Deborah, I will. Right now I work with Daniella at home as I have not found a studio where she has access with her wheel chair - within ease of where she lives. so we work at her home. Very simple, but it always mazes me how just the basics can make so much difference in the body.
Thank you, Niedra. I think this routine would be very beneficial for a friend I am trying to help who has Cervical Myeolopothy. She will love it! Thank you and keep it coming. And thank you Daniella, great work. ??
The ?? Should have shown thumbs up!!!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful to see how to work with a client with Daniella's needs. You are are an inspiration. Thanks for showing what CAN be done.
Niedra thank you for sharing this segment with Daniella. I am always amazed at how the practice of Pilates is so beneficial and healing for all levels of clients! I so appreciate the dedication you display with the clients you have worked with in your videos here on PA. I hope to see more of your work!
1 person likes this.
I find this so moving ... no pun intended. Truly the embodiment of caring for another.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you all for your comments - this means a lot to me. And I extend my admiration to all of YOU - teachers sharing your knowledge. All teachers get trained because you want to help others - this is precious.
1 person likes this.
Daniella is a Pilates rock star! Niedra, your attention to detail is amazing, with clear and concise demonstration and explanation.
This is fascinating on so many levels, with reminders that there are always risks with surgery. Additionally shows the impact sitting has on the body, and it's not just the glutes that are impacted.
I hope you will be able to show more of your work with her.
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin