Day 5: Theraband Strength<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 5470

Day 5: Theraband Strength
Tash Barnard
Class 5470

Watch this Class
Maria P
1 person likes this.
Great session, great energy! I use a chair for support for the one leg standing balancing exercises. Side planks leg lifts- still a little challenging for me- not sure why I have not been able to do those successfully- could be something to do with me being taller and having weaker wrist on one side? Are there any tips to modify? I can do them on my shoulder but not on straight arms. Great challenge and great athletic sequence to start your day and keep you going!
Ingrid H
2 people like this.
Great class! I had to modify a few sequences but loved the flow!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful.....I am able to modify when needed.  With arthritis in my CMC joints, I am on my forearms on half roller for planks side work.
Nora H
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class. It was challenging in a good way. Thank you!
Elizabeth  V
1 person likes this.
Challenging, but I feel great afterwards! The rollover to squat is intense!! Go girl!
Silke B
2 people like this.
Loved this class - slowly getting there with the rollover into squats. Thank you so much Tash, so amazing working out with you ❤️
Taghrid K
2 people like this.
Woww these rollover into squats were tricky even though I used to do them before, but I guess if you don't practice them, you lose it with age.. Thank you for the reminder. I could do them but wobbly and a couple of times I had to  use my hands so stoped the video and practiced repeating them. 
Claudia T
1 person likes this.
Ammmmazing! Thank you!
Andrea S
1 person likes this.
I love this challenge - such hard work. However, I just can't get my legs over my head without swinging and definitely cannot stand up into a squat without my arms. I would love to work on this throughout the year - any guidance around what to do to build the strength to achieve this? 
I can do the rollover to squat when I come up on both legs. One leg for support is a whole other story! I loved your creative exercises with the band! Thank you, Tash!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin