Stress-Relieving Cadillac<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 1291

Stress-Relieving Cadillac
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 1291

Watch this Class
How perfect for after a long day oof teaching and I just needed some easy moving and lengthening for myself, before grabbing some soup and couch time :))
This just made my morning! Started off replying to a bunch of annoying emails, then thought... stop that! Let's move a bit first. What a wonderful intuition to pick this class. Thank you so much!
Awesome Amy! Exactly what i needed :)
Thank you Amy for this perfectly yummy class: I've done this twice on yucky days, and it shifted my body, mind spirit to deliciousness!!!:)
Candace
1 person likes this.
I love this class. I've done it 3 or 5 times.
Thank you!
Z A
A great stress buster:))
Shelley M
Marvelous class and cueing. It's extremely seldom that in an online class I feel the teacher is right there with me. This is a unique talent. Even top pilates teachers don't achieve that.  There are so few teachers even on pilatesanytime who have the depth of understanding you do to provide a really exceptional online experience. Thank you, Amy!
Shelley M
1 person likes this.
That was just what I needed Amy. A stress-release cadillac/Tower. Have been having a series of very late nights, days sitting at computer and yesterday without a workout my back was feeling ugghhi. Today I wasn't sure if I was getting flu or not so was a bit concerned about an intense workout - but I knew I needed Pilates!! This was just perfect to give me the 'New Body' feeling again. Loved the way you teach the last exercise - Cat - I understood it for the first time today. Every class of yours that I do, even if it's a repeat, gives me a new insight. Quite amazing what a gift you have.
Shelley M
1 person likes this.
I really can't get enough of your teaching, Amy...I hear/feel different things every time I repeat one of your workshops....
1 person likes this.
Exactly what I needed this morning! 💝
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin