Group Reformer Fun<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1344

Group Reformer Fun
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1344

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Good - this is a problem that needs solving, so glad you mentioned it on the forum. Pilates is not supposed to be
"precarious and dangerous".!
Leelee
Thank you again for all your help. Putting the long box over the shoulder rests on the allegro 2 keeps it steady (most videos on this site have it butting up to them). I still feel much more comfortable without the box. For me it seems like an accident waiting to happen when I use it.
Niedra Gabriel
This sounds like a good solution for now. The make of the box and the reformer make can also be a factor. The boxes I have worked with all feel very stable - so I am sure you and I are dealing with very different set of circumstances - just be careful.
1 person likes this.
This was a great paced class. That said, I do echo what Lauren said above. It's very frustrating when you are at home doing this by yourself and there is no time for transitions. I think that Pilates Anytime has done a lot better with this in the past few months, but it is still worth mentioning.
Nice class Niedra! Thank you so much for sharing your energy and knowledge. From teacher to teacher :)
Nice class Niedra! Thank you so much for sharing your energy and knowledge. From teacher to teacher :)
Velma Davis-Wheeler
I enjoyed the class. This was an excellent class for me as I am recovering from a lumbosacral muscle strain. I did this class twice without any back pain. 
Niedra Gabriel
Velma Davis-Wheeler lovely to know this class was good for your back. 
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin