Cat Walkover Prep<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2168

Cat Walkover Prep
Amy Havens
Class 2168

Watch this Class
Thank you so much Silke ! I was giving this student a real session yes, not so much for the camera. I think the Cadillac environment really allows a teacher to give much needed hands on assistance and attention, like you see here in this class. Happy to hear you finished with the walkover just as successfully as this student did here!! Keep exploring and having fun with your practice!
1 person likes this.
Great class as usual Amy! Thank you..and to Haille as well! :)
Thank you Berna !
Laura --- I'm using the standard springs for the trapeze.  But here's a tip:: if you need to have that closer to you, you can use additional carabiner clips to add length.  So instead of using normal hook straight away to the eyebolt, attach an addition clip to give you those extra couple of inches you need!  :) .    I so value your sensitive comments!  Happy New Year!
Laura H
1 person likes this.
Amy, thank you for the info! I’ll have to look again to see if there are some extra carabiners at the studio I’m at. Otherwise, I have a stash I keep for my aerial apparatuses that I can borrow from. 

I hope I get to take a class with you in person someday. Happy New Year to you!!
Laura that would be lovely Laura , make sure you look me up any time you're near the area!!
Megan Y
Incredible explanation of each exercise!
Ember Hopkins
Thank you for this great exercise building class!
Karli P
I loved all of the verbal and tactile cues as well as the entire lead up into the cat walkover!
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin