Clear Mat Breakdowns<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 363

Clear Mat Breakdowns
Amy Havens
Class 363

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Ha ha ha... ! Hi Amy... can you hear my back thunking and clunking all the way from London :)? Dotti told me about this. Im still sick so I havent done the class yet, but as soon as I am better I am on it :) Miss you. Hugs!

PS Ive been sitting so much this week (due to sickness) that I have my strange sciatica thing going on. In need of my roller and figure 4 stretch.
Hi Dotti,.... hi Amelia! Thanks for taking class Dotti an Miss Amelia, I think you'll like this class too. I hope you can take it soon! Get moving so you can ease that sciatica you've got going on....yes, get on the roller!!! Let me know what you think of class! Miss you too!
Hey Ames, finally better and did this one to break into exercising again after a week of blech. It was great, except Sespe tried to lick my armpits while I was doing the side lying, which was kind of distracting. For those who dont know, Sespe is my black lab, not a creepy classmate :)
teehee....Sespe! Gotta love the dog that plays with mom while she's working out! Glad you're feeling better girl! Talk again soon!
This is one of my favorite classes so I have done it repeatedly but lately the video will quit after 20 min. I've tried it the last 3 days without success.
Hi Emily, you'll want to make a note in the Help Me link. and/or check how many other programs you may be running at the same time. You may want to close anything else that is open. I'm glad you've enjoyed this class!
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin