Unilateral Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2364

Unilateral Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 2364

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Can't even begin to guess how many times I've done this class. I love all your unilateral focused classes, Meredith. You truly have a gift at rebalancing the two sides we all live in. xo
Lori M that makes me so happy. Thanks for taking class with me (again and again) and for making time to share your feedback.
1 person likes this.
Rediscovering so many old favorites and loving all your unilateral reformer sessions, Meredith. I think I need to work on a few things in my personal practice! Thank you for your specificity in cues and appropriate pace for this work. Loving it. 
Lori M thanks for coming back to this again and for always having something positive to say to me.  I appreciate you.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful workout, thank you Meredith! 🙏🏼🌻
1 person likes this.
Very gentle … I’m not sure I would call this a 2/3 but still has a nice flow. Question do you always keep the inside foot forward in a side plank - I thought you were supposed to have your feet the other way around is there a reason for feet that way? Thanks Meredith always precise and relaxing 
Elizabeth D I am sure the foot placement is done in a myriad of ways but I believe this is the way that I learned.  Thanks for taking class with me!
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin