Breath-Focused Wunda Chair<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2541

Breath-Focused Wunda Chair
Amy Havens
Class 2541

Watch this Class
Hi Billie , wonderful!!  Yes, the Franklin breathing, lungs and diaphragm webinar and material is so delicious and exactly, I love that you were able to integrate that into this Chair class and into all Pilates, really!  I like starting the Teaser up as well!!
Megan Y
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! Love all the abdominal mat work on the wunda chair
Karli P
1 person likes this.
I loved how you constantly brought the mind back to the intention of the diaphragmatic breath all throughout class, that was wonderful. The cue to think of bringing oblique to oblique is really helpful for me, thank you Amy!
Thank you Megan !  Karli , I'm so happy you appreciated that theme  of the breathing throughout class.  Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment for me!
Love this class, the connection to breathing, the exercises and the cueing, thanks Amy!
1 person likes this.
insightful cues and challenging yet motivation class.  Thank you Amy
Glad you enjoyed this Eva M !
Alina N
1 person likes this.
Really loved this workout (as I do all your others!). Please offer more chair workouts at this level!
Hello Alina N , thank you!  I do have other chair classes, a progressive series in fact.  You can look through the library of my classes to find them.  If you need help, let me know and I'll direct you. 
31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin