Reformer for Ballet Dancers<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 5445

Reformer for Ballet Dancers
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 5445

Watch this Class
Thanks Diane and Laura! Feel terrific! The two versions of rowing biceps were nice, hadn’t seen the straight arms w flat back one, felt especially strengthening. So good to see you, hope you more coming!
Michele M
Beautiful practice and loved the dancer terminology with all the variations too!  Thank you both for sharing:D
Lauren S
So good! I loved the mention to engage the back leg in back control and check knee alignment- think it's important that the whole body is working / aware of that movement since it is super advanced exercise. I especially loved the incorporation of the jumpboard at the end!
Fraser
Please more from this dynamic duo. They are so elegant and fun. I started my pilates career working with Diane at her studio in the late 90s and it gives me such pleasure to have these classes. -Jennifer Fraser
Anna H
Really enjoyed this class! Great method of cross training/strengthening for professional ballet dancers. I enjoyed the choreography throughout the workout, made it feel like a dance.
Isabella G
Love this ballet inspired reformer class! The extra reminders to avoid over turning out/track knees over toes were helpful as that comes up so often in dance. I really liked the extra leg and footwork exercises like the coupe/retire one and the jumpboard was a great addition as well.  
Emma M
Great class! I love all the ballet-inspired movement. The jump board at the end was especially fun and great for dancers. 
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin