Tower Variations<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 617

Tower Variations
Amy Havens
Class 617

Watch this Class
Leelee
Wow! That went really fast...awesome workout
Hi Leelee.....thank you! I like it when a class 'goes fast' too....when I've been involved deeply on a level where I'm not concerned about the time. :)
1 person likes this.
This was fantastic-another great class from the archives. Thanks Amy
Lots of good ones in the "oldie but goodie" category!
Lori
1 person likes this.
First PA tower workout at home with a real tower. Previously had a Supreme Pilates Pro and loving the difference. Thanks Amy!
Lori , this is fantastic! Thanks for using this class to break in your new real Tower!! How did it feel?
Lori
1 person likes this.
Amy Havens a world of difference! I’m loving exploring all I can do with this! I love how much I feel it in my “back body”, how it is assisting me in getting further down in squats, which I try to do regularly, love how using the push thru bar works my feet a little differently than the reformer does, love doing reformer/tower workouts! I keep telling my husband that it has at least quadrupled what I can now do Pilates-wise. Pilates has had the single most positive impact on my health. Grateful to you and PA and my husband for all you have given back to me.

Happy Thanksgiving!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful Lori ! We're so glad you're here with us and way to go hubby for getting this piece of equipment for you!!
31-38 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin