Pole System Tower<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 1048

Pole System Tower
Cara Reeser
Class 1048

Watch this Class
Love this class Cara - good lesson about dogs & people too ;) Thank you!
Wow!
I also learned "Colitis" as rolling stomach massage! Lovely class Cara!
Fun fun fun
1 person likes this.
Beautiful teaching points and the bonus of I have never laughed so much watching a PA class. Thank you!
Gracias, Cara. You have transformed my swan!!!
Fabulous! Cara, I never get tired of watching you teach, so lucky to have had such a talented instructor with a wonderful sense of humor.... makes it fun for both instructor and client
kaleidos.... kaleidoscope? That's one name I learned. :D Lovely class. I learned so much. Thank you!
Great class! Fabulous cueing! This is my second time watching and plan to actually do the class next time I am in the studio. I've done the exercise "colitis" but never learned any name or heard it called that. I'd suggest calling it anything else, as colitis is an inflammation of the colon (inflammatory bowel disease) and it is not anything one wants to have or experience. Those who suffer with it have lots of pain and discomfort.
Hamstrings girl! This brings flashbacks of my training with you back in the day. You were the first to really make that connection for me, my hamstrings have never been the same since! Forever grateful to you Cara....love you!!
11-20 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin