Breathing-Focused Mat<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 1177

Breathing-Focused Mat
Monica Wilson
Class 1177

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
The class was great. After a stressful day this is the perfect class to relax to due to the breathing. However, the video is having glitches and stopped playing at 20 min.
Kristina ~ Try restarting your computer to clear away the processes that are running while you are trying to watch this class. If that doesn't work, you can email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com for other suggestions.
I found this class very easy for a level 2. I would say this is a level 1-2 at BEST. Other than the misleading level, it was very good. A nice one to do in the morning.
Beautiful class Monica teaches with such precision love your classes!
Amy ~ Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the class. After reviewing this class, I have decided to keep it at a level 2 because Monica teaches exercises like Open Leg Rocker, Neck Pull, Teaser 1, and others that are difficult for someone at a more beginning level.
I know the class focused on breathing, but tooo much instruction. I would agree that it is more of a level 1 class. Lovely way to slowly begin my day, but definitely not the energy in a level 2 class. Monica is an excellent instructor, It is about the level-not the instruction.
Wow, thanks you so much Monica, I've never understood the breathing patterns so well as this class, and I've been doing Pilates for almost 4 years.
Thank you Monica! So many clients seem to want to rush thru the movements... Love this focused class on the all important breath!!!
I didn't feel like it was too much instruction. When I was learning my teacher told me to always be giving instruction and feedback to the student. I am taking from someone who trained under Romana and he is always queing. I liked Monica
very good class. the instruction and cueing encourages the client to work harder.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin