First Time Session<br>Michele Larsson<br>Class 1185

First Time Session
Michele Larsson
Class 1185

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
What a lovely session- such a wonderful teacher! She embodies gentleness, kindness, wisdom and humor: a recipe for learning with ease.
Yeong Cheol C
So great is the content. Thank you in Korea
I wanted to watch the video but a box pops up that says it is unavailable??
Thank you for a lovely "personal" training session. I will watch this many times because the cuing is wonderful for teaching beginners.
A fab class, very beautifully done, love the cueing. Thank you
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Rebecca ~ I am sorry you weren't able to watch this video. Try restarting you computer to clear away the processes that are running. If that doesn't work, you can email us at support@pilatesanytime.com for other options.
In awe. This may have been a beginner's session but I learned a lot about my body doing it - and felt it deeply in my core throughout. Wonderful to see and so very helpful as I go in to teach a course to older beginners. The way that Michele teaches teaser is so much fun. Inspired by Michele's mat class, I now ask people to imagine that they are kids kicking their legs under a chair that is too high for them. Everyone loves the notorious Teaser now. Thank you so very much Michele and Pilates anytime.
I am often in awe of Michele as well and this class with Kacie is no exception.
Fantastic class! Michele, one of the best decisions made was to do your teacher training. I am so proud to be associated with you! I could watch you teaching again and again and never stop learning. Thanks so much!
I would like to have a teacher like these one for my self, I love this class. Thank you Michele a lot. In mi country , Ecuador, we don't have access to good qualify teachers.
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin