Full-Body Reformer<br>Troy McCarty<br>Class 1397

Full-Body Reformer
Troy McCarty
Class 1397

Watch this Class
Hi Pam
Thanks for watching.
Thanks for this lovely class, Troy :) I like the idea of "pulling the springs back in", and the short box abs choreography. And the pace of it all, that gives us plenty of time to achieve control, precision and efficiency.
Hi Anne:
Thank you for watching my class. I work the return the spring idea with my students. PA is going to have me back to be sure to check back and see some other classes I have taught.
Thanks again for watching.
Troy
Loved your class with minimum choice words and efficient pacing. Could you please teach the Short box long box series that you teach on tour, here at Pilates Anytime soon?
Hi Usha
PA will be having me back to teach more so I will see if they would like the SBLB workshop taught. Thanks for watching.
Yay... I get Troy McCarty Pilates at home in Oz! Thanks for that... beautiful cues..simple, concise and booyah to the point... as always a joy... thank you :) x
Kasia:
Thanks for the comment. Happy you like the class!!
Why thank you sir! Perfect after a ride to the beach. So appreciate the time to transition "stuff" and your queuing was so perfect I barely had to look at my iPad! Thanks again!
Thank you Jennifer. So happy you liked my class. I will be back on PA with some new classes in the fall.
Dana
Troy, I'm always sad to leave your wonderful studio where I have the pleasure of working out with you during my visits to Cleveland. How THRILLED I was to find you on here. I enjoyed working out with you during this class as much as I do in your studio! I love your cueing and visualizations. They take the movement to a whole new level. I've always wanted to bring WhiteCloud Studios home with me. Now I can!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin