Pilates Anytime
Special 1400

Watch this Special Feature
Yeong Cheol C
wonderful.
Karin
1 person likes this.
GREAT!
and I would like to thank YOU to offer this wonderful, informative and best learning platform for Pilates enthusiasts all over the world.
Happy New Year!
Karin
2 people like this.
Great site. oh my god! This is such a wonderful chance to find pa. When I first discovered this site, I had little information about pilates. Then I work with Niedra's beginner classes and now I can do level 2 clases and I want to be a pilates teacher. Thank you for your efforts guys :) You're all inspiration for me :)
Happy new year
3 people like this.
Rewind to 3 months ago, I had a bad back, frequent headaches and had developed a permanent limp in my left leg. Life, work, everything, was a struggle to say the least. The physio advsed me to start pilates, which I did. I came across this site shortly afterwards and began taking hour long classes daily. Today, I don't have a bad back, no headaches, and my left leg is now very strong. I intend to start playing badminton again in 4 weeks time, a sport that I dearly Iove. Thank you Pilates Anytime for making classes availble to us all (I'm from the UK) and at such a good price. x
Paola Maruca
Happy New year to our Pilates Anytime family. We love you and thank you for everything you have done so far for the Pilates Community. Joseph Pilates would be so proud of all of you
2 people like this.
I saw some "new" teachers mentioned on this video who don´t appear on the instructor list...Jonathan Oldham, Dana Santi and Jennifer Golden Z. Will their classes be uploaded to the site too? Adore my mainstay teachers yet always eager to try classes with others as well. Kristi´s philosophy and warm welcome fosters that kind of curiosity, flexibility and innovation. Thank you ALL for making this place such a special part of my life!
1 person likes this.
Happy New Year Pilates Anytime!! Thank you for ALL your wonderful classes with top notch instructors.
Thank you everyone for being a part of this ever growing family. Yes Joni, Jonathan, Dana, Blossom and Jennifer have all filmed classes and are expected to be on the site within the next month to 5 weeks.
Robert, your story is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
Happy New Year everyone!
Courtney Miller
Love this!!! Thank you Pilates Anytime! - what an AMAZING 2013!! Looking forward to loads of fun, love, and Pilates next year! Xo
Hooray for Pilates Anytime! Thanks for all you do and happy new year!!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin