Primal Postures Mat<br>Madeline Black<br>Class 1574

Primal Postures Mat
Madeline Black
Class 1574

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
After the chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatment I have been having many joint and muscle problems; specially inside of my knees, wrists,elbows; shoulders...I really have a lot of pain when I crouch down and get back...I believe these movements will help me to develope more comfort and ease on the aeras I am having truoble; I love the class; thank you so much
Madeline Black
Cigdem, wonderful to hear!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Madeline, same great moves to increase longevity in the body.
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
This class needs to be repeated often.  Would also have liked close ups but PA has improved their filming since this video.  Will have to watch closely a few times to get the positions.  However, as always Madeline gives a superb and enjoyable class.  Much appreciated.
Abeer  A
1 person likes this.
hi madeline... atho i only watched the video but its so interesting,but definately will b practicing it. the other interesting part is that some of the movements especially the double knee down is part of our praying moves that we practice 5 times/day, at least 4 DB knee downs in each prayer with some un intentional foot stretching when seated down in the last knne down.
thank you 
31-35 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin