Clean Up your Transitions<br>Adrianne Crawford<br>Class 1685

Clean Up your Transitions
Adrianne Crawford
Class 1685

Watch this Class
Thank you Haley and Anjli. In regards to breathing questions: In general breath is expected, just as is would be in life; yet there are specific times we as instructors will emphasize the breath. The respiratory center of your brain automatically sends messages to our respiratory muscles, telling them when to breath.This is automatic. You don't have to think about it. Although our body's know when to do this, I understand reminders are nice. Romana always reminded us of the importance of getting our clients moving and the six principles, one of which is breath. I believe most classes have breathing cues, yet it is not emphasized in each and every movement. I would be happy to 'emphasize' a more detailed breathing class with lots of movement! Thank you for your question and comments!
This was exactly what I was looking for today. Thanks!
This was a perfect class for me. Good pace and duration since with a 14 month old and working full time, I don't always have time to do a full hour. I loved your cues and the twist added into Teaser 3. What a great variation that can also be applied to newbies learning the Teaser One Leg to give them some challenge which I plan on using when I teach my next mat class.
11-13 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin