Creative Magic Circle<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1702

Creative Magic Circle
Amy Havens
Class 1702

Watch this Class
Finally some much needed time to myself. This was worth every minute, thank you!
Hi Denee.....what a compliment, thank you...and glad you got to take time for yourself! :)
Practice....! :)
Cecilia J
Very nice. Will take this one again!
Hey Amy! Loved your class! I especially liked short spine with the magic circle and your great cuing! Got a lot out of it! I just read your bio -- I may come out and try your studio someday!! Thanks!!
so creative! you're amazing!
Thanks so much Amy! Lots of fun work packed into that hour class! Phewie! Loved it!
Perfect Sunday morning class. Love the creativity and full body flowing movements. Nice variation with the magic circle behind the occiput on Sidebending on the short box.
Amy, I loved this class! Especially the Top Hat and reversed teaser on long box. Really creative whilst still respecting the original exercises. Fantastic end to my week!
Thank you everyone.....I can't tell you how nice it is to receive comments and feedback! It really helps me see and understand what we -- as teachers and students--- respond to, enjoy, are challenged by and what we have fun with. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me your thoughts! :)
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin