Magic Circle Feedback<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1757

Magic Circle Feedback
Amy Havens
Class 1757

Watch this Class
I love the smooth transition "sweeping the arms in a circle" in peeling down and returning to seated extension. Thanks,
Great class Amy! I didn't feel like working out today, but after viewing this class, I had to take it. Looked too good not to. I'm so glad I did. I too feel longer and my hips are stretched out and not so tight anymore:)
Ah, thanks Anne-Marie...! So glad you decided to move with me!
Cher
Love the flow and feel so good after the mermaid into teaser.
Hi Amy! I did this class for the first time before work this morning and I, too, experienced a weird feeling with the side lying arm position. It was uncomfortable on my left side but darn near impossible to get my arm in that position and then lie down on my right side. I'm a little surprised! I read your suggestions above and plan to incorporate them the next time I do this class. However, are there any modifications that would work, such as extending my arm straight out on the floor beneath me? Thanks so much! MISS YOU tons!
Hi Summer! Yes, this newer position is a little challenging, so my first suggestion would be to modify by extending that bottom arm out straight underneath instead. This position may not be for everyone!! :) Miss you too.....looking forward to seeing you!
Terrific class, as always. And I liked the new stuff you introduced here, Amy.
Hi Michael, thank you for taking the time to comment. I really do value feedback......what new elements did you particularly like in this class, if I can ask? Thank you!
Thank you, Amy! I loved the cue about connecting to the medial hamstrings, as mine are a bit rusty. Oh what a feeling!
Loved the class Amy!
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin