Creative Long Box Variations<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 1816

Creative Long Box Variations
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 1816

Watch this Class
Loved the class, especially the back-bend towards the end. I have S/I-joint problems, and was unable to do the bicycles with my hands behind my neck. Any idea for a modification? I tried to be on my elbows on the box.
Thanks everyone! Karen Ketchum who I was teaching there is actually an instructor and physical therapist. We had a lot of fun filming this! Helen - the number of springs will depend on the type of reformer you are working on. This was Balanced Body. If you are referring to what I referred to as Pulling Straps (prone), it was one red spring. Dorit - depending on what exactly is your SI joint problem, if may not be appropriate for you to be lumbar extension and sacral nutation as such. You could try removing the box which will reduce that angle in your lumbar spine and at at L5-S1 - and then be on your forearms there - which will still give you the psoas work as well as the superficial front line stretch along the fascia into your quads.
I thoroughly enjoyed this class. This will be a regular in my rotation. I have been dealing with an injury and this class has made me feel so good. Thanks. Loved it.
aren't you creative! i enjoyed this and will try it this week !! I hope one day to meet you at your london based seminars Rebeka, just time and budget hold me back :) but Mbodies i see are hosting you! yea!
Beautiful class! So refreshing for me to see extension and axial elongation given priority. Thank you!
Great class! Awesome!
Studied session tonight, practice it tomorrow, share it Tuesday! Thank you....loved it! Transitions from pulling straps to horseback to swimming...mmm And don't even get me started on the side lying series....thank you! keep em coming
oops....from lat pulls to horseback to swimming!
Thank you Rebekah for this inspiring class. I have appreciated a lot your cues.
Michele M
LOVED IT!! Thank you for a truly unique practice emphasizing the psoas muscle~also loved the teaser variation on the long box:)
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin