Stretch and Expand Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1827

Stretch and Expand Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 1827

Watch this Class
Of COURSE, Melissa. It is important to always look after yourself and organize so that you get the most of every exercise. Great question!
1 person likes this.
Hello Meredith,
I did the BASI Mat course with you last year in North East UK.
This is a GREAT class.
Thank you!
Jane.
Hi Jane!!! Nice to hear from you here!
Thanks for taking class with me and making time to reach out!
I really appreciate hearing from you. Hope all is well. :)
1 person likes this.
Love it, Meri ! Can't wait to teach it in the studio! Love listening to your voice ...
Thanks, Lorraine.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, such a great class.
I absolutely loved this class, the visual cues in the class were great, its amazing how the muscle mind connection can increase the intensity of the exercise. I also immensely enjoyed the upper back work out of this art. I am a lady with 12DD boobs so lying on my tummy and trying to lift my chest is quite difficult for me. I would love to see more classes with some back extensions like this. I feel 10 inches taller using the theraband. thanks Meredith Rogers
So glad to hear Emelye Jane. Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback. Just THINKING about 12DD boobs makes my upper back feel tired. I'm glad this class made you feel good.
Love this class Meredith. Tried the 'Miss America pageant' with my class here in the UK and they loved it. Just starting out on my Pilates teaching here and really enjoyed your instruction:) Sarah Edwards of Positive Pilates Solihull
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin