Stabilizing Reformer<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 1966

Stabilizing Reformer
Tracey Mallett
Class 1966

Watch this Class
Lucie Bécus
This was great - loved the balance, glutes and work with the band. Thank you!
Loved the class, but had some very serious technical difficulties and it continued to stop several times. Very irritating when you have limited time & had to continue to restart.
Shannon ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with this video stopping. I recommend using the alternate video player and trying a lower setting. You can change your video player here. After you save the changes, you can go back to the video and play it. I find the medium setting works best for me.
This was a fantastic class!! The single leg spring work on the box is one of my favorites!! I was so happy it was incorporated in this class! Thank you:)
Michele M
Loved your practice!! Great job on variations on traditional exercises - I used arm springs on the tower instead of theraband and enjoyed the variety:) THANK YOU!!
I love your teaching method. So perfectly cued and lots of enthusiasm... please more,more,more
Loved it! Very fun. Will be teaching this to my class tonight. Thanks Tracey x
Thank you so very much Tracey for your vibrant energy and creativity! Such a beautiful and fun class!
thank you , very creative !
This is going to be one of my favorite classes! Love all of your classes because they are challenging, fun and the time flies by! Love your enthusiasm and smile! Thanks Tracey.
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin