Innovative Mat<br>Pat Guyton<br>Class 2152

Innovative Mat
Pat Guyton
Class 2152

Watch this Class
Fabulous!!
Amazing! Incredible teacher! Hope to see more of you. Your cues are so easy to follow...boredom does not exist! Thank you from Switzerland
Playforever
Wow! My new favorite collection of ideas to teach! I can hear my class moaning already! Thank you!
Wonderful to hear that you are inspired to pass on the work! Hopefully the class will moan with joy!
Playforever
Absolutely!!!
1 person likes this.
Such a great session! I love the variations of the classical repertoire and the create combinations of exercises to make new, flowing sequences. A great way to bring back curiosity to the movements and to understand what the exercises want and what the body needs. Love it!
Brenda B
Fab! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Perfect for me today as I have been busy practicing a variety of classes and I have some compression. This intelligent class is a slower rate, note "deliberate" and gratefully brings you into your body and your brain focused on Form...This intelligent teacher has a great inner and outer awareness and is not just dictating the cues but working with class in front of her and making adjustments, she knows her stuff. Important for students who are learning Pilates as it brings you into the environment of classical training. Thank you.
Thank you, Judy. It is my greatest achievement if I am successful at assisting a student connect the mind and body through self discovery. Pilates is a personal journey and teachers are guides. May you continue to be inspired.
2 people like this.
Wow, hands down (on the mat) I must say the description for this class is spot on "feel what is happening instead of just doing the choreography". I definitely got much more into a lot of the exercises, though I've done them for years - leading me to a whole new experience AND range of motion. Especially in the CrissCross. Thanks Pat !
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin