Coordination and Alignment<br>Troy McCarty<br>Class 2405

Coordination and Alignment
Troy McCarty
Class 2405

Watch this Class
Beautiful class both teacher and student! Loved the hip raise variation. Thank you Troy!
Hi Denee:
Thanks for watching. I appreciate your comment!
Hi Kirstin:
So happy you like my class and of course my incredible student Or. We both had a lovely time at PA. I have some more classes coming up with Or so let me know what you think!!
Hey Troy! That was great! I loved that "Cleveland Cavilier" oblique exercise! I am coming to Cleveland in July for a wedding, if I can find the time to look you up a private with you or class maybe. :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Troy for this wonderful class, I always learn so much from you. The Cleveland Cavalier oblique exercise seems very hard, what a wonderful variation, can't wait to try it. Or is a incredible mover, I would love to see more advanced level class with both of you.
Lorie H
Slow start, lost me w too much talking n not enough moving for 2/3 level.
Hi Lorie:
Thank you for taking the time to watch my class. I have some other classes on PA I hope you will give me a chance and watch those also. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks
Troy McCarty
Hi Rita:
Wow thanks for watching. I so appreciate your positive comment!!
Thanks again
Troy McCarty
Fabulous explanation Troy. There were many important moment in the exercises that we all know but with your detailed oriented and the right words you have used made this class very special and I think you are excellent Instructor .
Hi Gerda:
Thank you for watching and thanks for the lovely comment. Sometimes its nice to hear things you already know but to hear it in a different way sometimes turns the light on brighter.
Thanks again I hope you will catch my other videos here on PA
TROY
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin