Mat for Dancers<br>Troy McCarty<br>Class 2406

Mat for Dancers
Troy McCarty
Class 2406

Watch this Class
I am not a dancer or teacher but enjoyed this class. Lots of tips to take into other classes.
Hi Karen:
Thanks for watching. I place an emphasis on dancers for this class but I think there are some cues and movements that can be translated for non dancers. I hope you will watch some of my other classes and let me know wat you think.
Troy
Loved this Troy, thanks so much. Between holiday house guests and everything Christmas I was I great need of movement. This was a delight!
Lovely class and great for those of us who are not dancers to understand dancers. Thanks Troy!

Quick question for Gia - why is the sound running behind the video? I am watching via the PA app.
Megan ~ I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed this class! I tried it on the app and the sound worked for me. It may be a lag in the internet connection that is causing the sound to be delayed. I recommend trying a lower quality or downloading it to watch it offline. I hope this helps!
Pleasure to see his pupil executing the movements so very very beautifully!
Necesito traduccion al espaƱol
Marta ~ Thank you for your forum post. I'm not sure if we are adding more translations to the site, but if we do, we will add this class to the list.
Nice descriptions of movements. There were many breaks between exercises so it was good for precision of movement, not as challenging as a full workout.
1 person likes this.
Loved it! Just did it this morning before heading to class at Saint Louis Ballet.
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin