Expansion Tower<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2650

Expansion Tower
Amy Havens
Class 2650

Watch this Class
Lori
1 person likes this.
Always love your workouts! I wanted to especially thank you for your cueing for the legs in springs parts. I’m definitely one who feels things in the hip flexors frequently and because of your cueing, was able to focus on the correct muscles and no pain in hip flexors. Thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
Lori -- I can't tell you how much I value your comments. You always leave me clear and direct feedback which I take to heart. :)
Going back through favourite classes to encourage daily workouts and this one was a real body treat - thanks again Amy.
I love the gentleness of this . Also you mention a great hip extension exercise that you left out when you had the legs in strap up to the thigh in the clamshell moves - what was it? Thanks I feel good and calm and stretched. Definitely felt the difference I have some sciatica or something in my right glute and hip and the clam shell was enlightening i had such a hard time keeping bottom right knee stable clamshelling with the left leg- but no problem stabilizing on the other side- makes me feel like I am addressing that issue to move slowly in this way 
21-24 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin