Foot-Focused Mat<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 2670

Foot-Focused Mat
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 2670

Watch this Class
Wow! Thank you so much Amy .. so many great images. You really brought my awareness to a new level.
2 people like this.
Excellent class Amy. There is so much in this class. And these girls had already worked so hard in the other tutorials and still managed to get all the gold nuggets you dropped. Going to be working with this for quite a long time.
1 person likes this.
fantastic class, the cueing really works for relaxing quads and hip muscles.
1 person likes this.
Brilliant! Thank you Amy.
1 person likes this.
You totally rocked my body with this one Amy. It brought me back to my first private with you in 2007 when you cracked all my toes over the reformer foot bar and I knew you could see right into me with a deep knowing of exactly what I need. Thank you for your mastery.
1 person likes this.
Lot of good ideas in your class thank you. About the exercise you called "footwork" on the mat (other teachers call it this also I know), just wondering, why would you choose to call an abdominal exercise "footwork"? I realize that it looks like footwork on the reformer, but they are not muscularly similar at all. The reformer exercise is a leg/ankle/foot exercise. I just think it's misleading to give them the same name because it suggests they are similar exercises and they aren't at all. It would make make just as much sense to call footwork on the reformer ab work on the reformer because it looks like the ab work on the mat that was done in this class, and there is a small amount of ab work done in the reformer exercise.
Your class was great though thank you!
1 person likes this.
Yes!! Brilliant! Thank you so much.
NS
NS
1 person likes this.
I can watch this one over and over, it is packed full of wonderful reminders. Thank you Amy, you are a treasure! I hope to see you in October. :)
1 person likes this.
A hundred foot cramps later :) thanks Amy!
2 people like this.
Hello Amy, Thank you for your careful guidance in this workout. I'm a student of the equally brilliant Patrick
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin