Debora Kolwey
Class 3059

Watch this Class
just found this class!  Wonderful!  Thank you so much x
Debora Kolwey
So glad you found it!!!
Take care!  Debora
2 people like this.
This workout is a pure gem!  Somehow it hasn't been given its due importance.  Debora's cues, imagery and directions make for an incredible workout.  Do this one!  My hips opened up and the length I had when finished is fantastic! Thank you so much!
Debora Kolwey
Laura B 
Thank you, Laura.  It's such a joy when the lessons from a few years ago resurface and I can know that folks are still enjoying them.  
CAROLYN T
I don't care for a video class where the instructor is actually holding her own class and correcting the participants while trying to instruct from a video participant.  It creates a lot of additional chatter and takes away from the class because instruction and corrections are being done to her students and not giving all the proper alignments and suggestions to us on-line.  If the instructor doens't teach as she takes the class then it's best to only have one student.
1 person likes this.
I absolutely love this class- Debora’s energy, knowledge and warmth, the on-point cues- I had the joy of an in person class with Debora in London many years ago and she truly is a privilege to behold for us aspiring teachers. Thanks for this gem.
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin