Reformer/Tower Circuit<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3083

Reformer/Tower Circuit
Amy Havens
Class 3083

Watch this Class
Will definitely give this a consideration Amy Preusser , thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Amy....so enjoyed this segment and variety of movement with Jump Board and Tower.  Love to focus on key body movements and engagements.
1 person likes this.
I’ve been digging into my favorites for old classes. . Loved this the first time I did it loved it again this time! I’m so thankful to have Pilates anytime!
Karen J
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class, great combination with jump board and tower/reformer.  Thank you!
Thank you Karen !
Avi R
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, I'm enjoying your classes a lot a lot- thank you! I have the aeropilates precision reformer 610w/tower- and I have 2 questions since I know you have an aeropilates at home- 1) Does your aeropilates sound like a construction site when you use the rebounder as a jumpboard!?   2) Do you know how many yellow/blue = 1 red ? These 4 spring machines come with 2 yellow and 2 blue and I'm trying to configure along with all the classes that cue red springs. Thanks!!
Hi Avi R , I only had the Aero Reformer at home for a short bit, but yes --- it's loud, or louder than one would think!    In terms of the comparison's between the yellow/blue and red cords etc.  I'm not entirely sure.  I think it's best to play around and feel it out.  I would think a yellow and blue would equal one red spring.... let me know!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful combination of tempo, stretch and strength.  Love the combination of equipment too.
Hi Bev V ,. thank you!!
Sue F
1 person likes this.
Loved this!  More reformer/tower, please!
51-60 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin