Upper Body Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 393

Upper Body Mat
Amy Havens
Class 393

Watch this Class
Loved using the hand weights as a prop- needed this arm weight class- Thanks Amy!
Hi Elaine! Thanks for the feedback and so glad you enjoyed class! I like incorporating light hand weights with different workouts, Mat, jumpboard etc.... give things that extra little "something" . Talk again soon!
Excellent focus on the arms and back. I will definitely be taking this class again. Thank you very much!!
I didn't have any hand weights handy, so did the class without them. It was challenging enough! Some great ideas for my ladies. Thanks again, Amy.
It's a great class for working on shoulder girdle stability and mid-back series work. Thank you very much.
Hi Christy.....thanks for your feedback! I really appreciate hearing from you all what you like, what feels good, what to do more of etc. I love working my back too and I think it's incredibly important. The light hand weights just give that extra little 'something'! Talk again soon!
Hi Claire, great idea to just do the exercises solo! I'll try to remember to mention that next time----an alternate might be two small bottles of bottled water even. I'm glad the exercises challenged you and gave you some good ideas for your ladies. Let me know how they liked them. Talk again soon!
Hi Loretta, thanks for your feedback and glad to hear you enjoyed the shoulder girdle and mid-back work....very important! Talk again soon I hope!
Absolutely wonderful class!! Loved targeting the arms and integrating the hand weights with Pilates movements. Amy, your cues are so clear and specific. Thank you for a great class!
Hi Kelly! Thank you so much.....! I enjoy utilizing the hand weights from time to time and bringing in some Reformer movements/exercises into a Mat class. It keeps things interesting, challenging and familiar to those who have Reformer knowledge. Glad you enjoyed class...and thanks for taking class. Talk to you again soon!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin