Booty Barre™ Basics<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 443

Booty Barre™ Basics
Tracey Mallett
Class 443

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Wow! If this is basic I am afraid I will have to wait until I am way stronger to try the advanced. But, I was looking for a class that got my heartrate up and made my legs tremble and found it! Now to wait and see how I feel tomorrow!
1 person likes this.
I just found this class. Great one! Love your program, Tracey.
1 person likes this.
Woah! Ok. That was a fabulous workout. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I'm sort of addicted to this class. Every time I do it i catch something I missed or didn't do correct the 1st time and my form is getting better and better. It is giving me more strength everywhere. Thank you for creating this workout Tracey!
2 people like this.
Basics always remind the body how to kick it's own butt! Great class!
1 person likes this.
Love this class- and I love how I can feel every muscle the next day :)
jas
jas
1 person likes this.
Love Booty Barre!
Tara E
2 people like this.
Just proof the basics can still bring it! Loved it!
1 person likes this.
great class!! thank you! now I am eager to get back into the BB class on PA. :) Thank you! this was tough as it's been a long time since I exercised this way, but I really enjoy this movement! :) I was into piloxing for a while a few months ago and I like that but found I was doing their hardest piloxing moves and not breaking a sweat--but when I move my body in the BB way, I sweat and it feels great. :) Maybe I wasn't doing piloxing as well as I could have, but it's interesting that BB moves make my heartrate go up quick and I feel it fast. :) Thank you! Really great to be back into this. :) Makes me feel MUCH more energetic than I was 40 minutes ago. :)
1 person likes this.
This is similar to the Total Barre workout I just learned from Merrithew (STOTT Pilates). Good emphases on neutral pelvis, ribcage, and scapula placement. Great energy and motivation! My legs are on FIRE!!!
71-80 of 135

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin