Developing Stability<br>Katie Yip<br>Class 4536

Developing Stability
Katie Yip
Class 4536

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Excellent strong foundational class. Thank you. I love all your classes in this series!
Ella
1 person likes this.
Katie, can you please clarify - when you cue to scoop, are you cueing to be in a posterior/imprinted  tilt?

Thank you for a great class. 

Ella Thank you for taking class! When I cue to 'scoop' I am referring to initiating the movement from the abdominals. It is a posterior tilt, however please be mindful to simultaneously find length through the tailbone so that you are not in an exaggerated posterior tilt. 
Ellie T
1 person likes this.
What a great class Katie
 i have a question, on the half roll back series with ten pulsing the hands must be staying in the same position as you roll back?
Gretchen B
1 person likes this.
Thank you Katie --- such a great class.  I can totally feel that my back is stretched and lengthen.  Feels so amazing!  Stretched, lengthened and strong!
1 person likes this.
Ellie T Hi Ellie! Yes the hands remain in the same position the entire time so that you articulate the spine between two fixed points. If we move our hands we can sometimes skip over the "sticky" parts of our spine!
Gretchen B What a wonderful feeling :) Thank you for taking class!
Lyn G
I just found this class and will do it again. One thing I might mention is with all the instruction to keep tummy in, hip bones up and pelvis stable it is easy to stop  breathing. I caught myself holding my breath more than once. So perhaps some reminders to breathe would be useful. Thank you.
Sinje Z
Awesome class - will be a regular for me. Thank You, Katie
Enjoyed this one- interesting variations! Thanks Katie!
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin