Day 6: I am Resilient<br>Kira Lamb<br>Class 4724

Day 6: I am Resilient
Kira Lamb
Class 4724

Watch this Class
I felt most resilient when I let myself be vulnerable and allowed myself to feel difficult feelings that I was desperately trying to avoid.  Accepting and feeling my pain was they way to a calmer self able to rise to the challenge I was facing. Thank you Kira for the program, and the reminder that the way out of something is to go through it.  
Love the tempo. Your narrative and mood really keep me focused on the movement and the now….my mind can’t wander. 
I feel most resilient when I look at how I’ve managed the last two crazy years….
Elaine O
I times Ive felt most resilient were when despite having fibromyalgia I completed my 2013 half marathon 40 minutes faster than the previous year and when I became a Pilates instructor. 
Donna H
I feel most resilient when I am faced with fear, and go forward anyway. 
Thanks for another invigorating class Kira - I found it hard to motivate myself today as I know my body is tired but after this session I felt so much better. Just about to go on a run for my next challenge and I’m feeling most resilient when I listen to my body and respond gently and with kindness
I felt most resilient when I had to bounce back quickly after my second c section to be there for my baby in the NICU while caring for my 2-year-old.
Amy W
Enjoying these great classes! I feel stronger already!
Thanxxxxx
Jena K
Love your classes Kira. Love how you get right down to it and keep a nice flow going. Definitely feel my powerhouse getting worked. Thanks Kira!
I am most resilient when I take action despite what I am feeling. 
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin