Day 2: Go Low<br>Mychele Sims<br>Class 4940

Day 2: Go Low
Mychele Sims
Class 4940

Watch this Class
Great stretches; thank you
Nicole V
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class Mychele! Would love to see more of your classes on here in the future! thank you for making this workout so enjoyable
Helen
Really liked this I loved the simple but effective cues. I’m teaching lower body next week so might use some of this. Love your personality! It’s always refreshing to see a pilates teacher with curves! I have them too and sometimes struggle with the perfect image of most pilates teachers xx
Helen
Really liked this I loved the simple but effective cues. I’m teaching lower body next week so might use some of this. Love your personality! It’s always refreshing to see a pilates teacher with curves! I have them too and sometimes struggle with the perfect image of most pilates teachers xx
Sumana Ramanan D
I love your vibe, Mychele. Thanks, from Mumbai, India.
Thank you Mychele. I agree with all the wonderful comments. I appreciate your clarity in cueing and authentic teaching style. I'd love to have more classes from you too on Pilates Anytime. 
Super yummy!
1 person likes this.
Adding to my favorites! Loved the open leg rocker variation and all the laughter..."one direction, but not the band" lol.  
Maria B
I loved it!!! You are great! Thank you so much!
Caroline W
Such a fun and wonderful class! Mychele is an all-star teacher with the best attitude!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin