Flowing Mat Joy<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 510

Flowing Mat Joy
Amy Havens
Class 510

Watch this Class
You know it's great class when my face is turning pink at the end!
Thanks Aliza......me too actually! :)
Great pace.....love this quote- know "what you can be safe with and what you can challenge" Gonna use it, but will give you credit! Thanks.
Hi Jennifer....thanks for your support, it's truly appreciated! :)
Thanks Amy.....It makes me want to go back to watch your reformer class....to see how you teach knee stretches (cat with knees off mat)
Hi Loretta! Ah yes, knees off the mat....well, are you wondering where I position the upper body? I've learned it many ways----shoulders aligned above the wrists as well as shoulders not aligned. I always look at to see where the person is going to be most supported and stable. How about you?
Hi Amy, Thank you again. I agree with you. Either Keep shoulder aligned above wrists (easier on shoulder) or with more challenge way - wrists in front of shoulders. I will keep remind myself - :"to watch where the person is going to be most supported and stable". Any plan to teach more reformer class? i.e. for the person with shoulder issue (weak on shoulder) or with other issues.
Fantastic class, Amy. Still one of my favorite instructors. This really challenged me, especially since I did upper body strength training the day before. Thanks.
Amy,

Really like the fundamentals that you get in there to make the exercises new and adds the body learning to moving.

Thanks.

Pat
1 person likes this.
Glad you added your comment Pat! As a longtime student of Amy's here in Santa Barbara, that's exactly what I love about her teaching most. She connects the fundamentals to advanced level exercises, so that there is alway more to discover! And it makes it more challenging too!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin